Monday 23 July 2012

how to make deposit to your account

How to make deposit to my nairastake account Just follow this step Go to nairastake have the money you want to pay with you Go to the near by Diamond Bank make deposit to this account Account no 0014152312 account name Nairastake entertainment after making the deposit gonairastake.com log in to your account click on fund account there you will see deposit amount write the amount followed by method of payment click Diamond bank Nigeria and write the teller no then click deposit wait for some time and your online account will be credited you are free to place bet

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, the diamond bank deposit is fast nd reliable. Good one bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please o, kindly help me out, my account is yet to be credited, and I have deposited for the past 2 days nw, please help me out o. Am begging

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the minimum amount you can fund

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat is d minimum amount u can deposit into there account

    ReplyDelete
  5. My account is not yet credited..pleas help me....danny65

    ReplyDelete